Daily Dose of Affirmations

It is with this thought I bring to you daily dose of affirmations for your mind and soul. An affirmation a day, keeps the therapist away!!! Here are your affirmation for today :

• I am guided by the Universe to follow my intuition.
  • I take inspired action to follow my dreams and desires.
  • I am a powerful manifestor.
  • All that I dream and desire is in the process of materialising into my reality in perfect Divine timings.
  • I am in a constant state of wonder and awe because the Universe sends me signs of alignment each and every day that my dreams are manifesting.

You were born to manifest things. Be natural. Affirm and then let go.

1. Kritika says:

Feeling relaxed after reading the affirmations for the day. Good Morning GS πŸ™‚
    I saw the Sun rise today.

Catch the sunrise because you want to take the chance of seeing something beautiful with your eyes, or because you want to get up early, or to spend some time clearing your mind. Catch the sunrise because it makes you feel alive. I am so glad Kritika.

1. Kritika says:

Wonderful and true words. We do catch sunrise and sunset because we need to feel alive. Powerful lines GS. πŸ™‚

Thank you Kritika. Glad you agree.

2. Chloe says:

I love this! I’m trying to get into the habit of writing affirmations every morning so this post has inspired (and reminded) me today! x

Yes you can try the 5×55 manifestation method if you like πŸ™‚