Tips For Feeling More Awake

Put down that energy shot! There’s no need to chug crazy canned concoctions or buckets of coffee to get through the day. And better still, that doesn’t mean accepting 3 p.m. drowsiness as unavoidable.

Here are few tips for feeling more awake in the morning without caffeine :

• Stimulate Your Brain – Play Sudoku, do the crossword, write in your journal.
  • Drink Freshly Squeezed Fruit Juice – Not in a carton, real fruit you cut up before juicing. Live Enzymes = More Energy
  • Give Yourself A Dry Skin Brush before you hop into the shower. Use a ling handle natural bristle brush to brush yourself head to toe increases circulation and skin glow.
  • Take A Cold Shower (or make the last few minutes cold) – You will feel alert and your skin will feel great.
  • Expose Yourself To Direct Sunlight – Alerts your body’s internal clock to wake up.
  • Tidy Up Your Space – Just five minutes of de-cluttering will refresh your mind and make you feel accomplish.
  • Do Ten Jumping Jack – A little physical activity can really help.
  • Fake It Till You Make It – How about acting like you’re super wake? Straighten your posture, laugh a lot. Walk briskly keep it up and your body won’t know the difference

The best way to feel awake is to get a good night’s sleep. Don’t skimp on zzz’s.

Reference : https://www.musely.com/tips/%EF%B8%8F8-Tips-To-Help-U-Feel-More-Awake-In-The-Morning%EF%B8%8F/3372289

1. Maha says:

Very useful tips 👏👍

Glad you liked them Maha.

2. Dragthepen says:

Yes. To doing a cross word puzzle. Each morning my commute is about 45 minutes. I do a cross word puzzle to get my brain stimulate. I am a teacher and I teach my students to try doing a cross word puzzle before starting their day.

Ah crosswords puzzles are the best.

3. gpavants says:

Hi Garima,

Yes, these tips are great for afternoon drag! We are going to try some.

I am starting to invite all of my blogger friends to a new Facebook live every Monday to encourage all my creative friends. I will send that out soon.

Thanks,

Gary

On Tue, Jul 21, 2020 at 11:32 AM Be Inspired..!! wrote:

> GS posted: ” Put down that energy shot! There’s no need to chug crazy > canned concoctions or buckets of coffee to get through the day. And better > still, that doesn’t mean accepting 3 p.m. drowsiness as unavoidable. Here > are few tips for feeling more awake in ” >

Thanks Gary, looking forward to the Facebook Live with you 🙂

1. gpavants says:

I wanted to invite you to our live stream every Monday. This week I will be giving a shout out to all my blogging community.

Thank you Gary. I am 12 hours ahead of PDT 🙂

3. gpavants says:

It will also be saved on our God Among Geeks Facebook page. Last week’s is there.

Thank you. This is helpful.