Put down that energy shot! There’s no need to chug crazy canned concoctions or buckets of coffee to get through the day. And better still, that doesn’t mean accepting 3 p.m. drowsiness as unavoidable.
Here are few tips for feeling more awake in the morning without caffeine :
- Stimulate Your Brain – Play Sudoku, do the crossword, write in your journal.
- Drink Freshly Squeezed Fruit Juice – Not in a carton, real fruit you cut up before juicing. Live Enzymes = More Energy
- Give Yourself A Dry Skin Brush before you hop into the shower. Use a ling handle natural bristle brush to brush yourself head to toe increases circulation and skin glow.
- Take A Cold Shower (or make the last few minutes cold) – You will feel alert and your skin will feel great.
- Expose Yourself To Direct Sunlight – Alerts your body’s internal clock to wake up.
- Tidy Up Your Space – Just five minutes of de-cluttering will refresh your mind and make you feel accomplish.
- Do Ten Jumping Jack – A little physical activity can really help.
- Fake It Till You Make It – How about acting like you’re super wake? Straighten your posture, laugh a lot. Walk briskly keep it up and your body won’t know the difference
The best way to feel awake is to get a good night’s sleep. Don’t skimp on zzz’s.