Daily Dose of Affirmation

It is with this thought I bring to you daily dose of affirmations for your mind and soul. An affirmation a day, keeps the therapist away!!! Here are your affirmation for today :

• I have the power to create change.
  • All that I need comes to me at the right time and place in this life.
  • I choose peace.
  • I am present in every moment.
  • I am the only one.
  • I bring light to those around me.
  • I love and approve myself.
  • I release all criticism.
  • I am superior to negative thoughts and low actions.
  • I am courageous and I stand up for myself.

Be Confident. Be Mindful.

1. Mermaid says:

❤️❤️

Thank you. I am glad you like the affirmations.

2. Bhavana says:

Best way to start your day!!

Thank you Bhavana. I am glad you like the affirmations.

3. Kelli says:

Love these!

Thank you Kelli.

4. The world definitely needs more of the power to create the “right” kind of change with the focus on people and their basic needs. I pray for others to light the way so more will follow.

Thank you for your prayers. Sending you lots of good vibes.

5. Thank you for the reminder. I’m going to write these down and read them every day until I know them by heart.

Believe in them Princess. Take a deep breathe and say them out loud to yourself.

6. Dragthepen says:

I choose peace. Absolutely.🙏

Peace is the desire of every beating heart. Peace is the hope of every nation, the promise of every politician, the pulse of every religious tradition, the goal of every prayer. Peace is the bold, courageous and ultimate response to the notion that violence provides any viable solution for the conflicts of our world.