When your life doesn’t feel like your own, there are quick fixes for that.
A fancy way to phrase “fulfilling your highest potential” is “self-actualization.” It refers to leading a life that is most consistent with your true self. However, discovering “who you truly are” can be challenging; let alone attempting to live your life in accordance with that notion. But it doesn’t have to be so difficult; here are a few incredibly easy methods to actualize yourself and give even the most insignificant aspects of your life a sense of ownership once more.
- Put together a capsule wardrobe with solely of your favourite clothes – Just decide to wear only your favourite clothes and pack the rest away if it seems difficult to part with apparel that doesn’t seem like you. At the conclusion of your trial, you’ll notice that mornings are less stressful, you feel more comfortable around yourself, and the boxes are likely to be donated anyhow.
- Consider your highest potential by meditating on it – What do you look like when you’re at your best? This is one of the most difficult but most crucial questions to ask. Describe your daily activities. Describe your appearance. You must be able to picture who you are at your highest level of fulfilment. You can’t go there entirely until you do it.
- Create a list of activities that energise you, followed by a list of activities that deplete your energy.
The first option is definitely the one you should be focusing on, while the second option is one you should consider finding a healthy way to let go of. You may learn a lot about yourself and your priorities in life from the differences between the two.
- Set aside your barriers – People who are defensive in any situation are trying to hide a lack of confidence. The most authentic versions of themselves don’t bother about such things because an opinion doesn’t invalidate them.
- Start dressing comfortably rather than according to what is “good.” People have the strange (and false) perception that “comfortable” denotes laziness or inappropriateness, but in reality, comfortable clothing is the kind that you feel best represents you.
- Give up trying to look trendy – Style is what you do with the fashion you purchase. Determine your personal style based on the commonalities between the items you are drawn to and the combinations you tend to make for yourself, not on what is now in style.
- Only re-decorate your home with items that you know have a need or that you regard to be lovely – Do not even bother trying to assemble a unified-looking home. What you’ll discover is that the item that appeals to your aesthetic sense the most will be a collection of the things that are important to you, and your taste will innately create an environment that “goes.”
- Bring your unique enthusiasm to whatever you do. You can be happy where you are while also wishing you were somewhere else if you put love, awareness, and effort into all you do, regardless of whether your job perfectly embodies your interests.
- Specify what you would do if you only had a day or a week to live. You need to do something in your life, whether it’s to publish a book, travel, or simply spend time with loved ones.
- “Make your own birthday cake.” – It’s fine if you want to make your own birthday cake, but what it really implies is that you should celebrate yourself first, in the ways that you genuinely want to be cherished and praised. Take yourself somewhere you really want to go and open a bottle of champagne by yourself. These are the small things that ultimately educate you to validate yourself first.
Hello Everyone, finally published my new book “Focus”. In this book, I took a poetic licence in considering the spiritual aspect of focus, which has rarely been done. Other books focus on the practical aspect and tell you to do this and that, but in my book, I discuss how we can find focus within ourselves without relying on an action-oriented approach. Any purchases or KDP reads will be greatly appreciated. If you like my books, do leave a review. Here’s my author page on Amazon – https://amzn.eu/d/aKbYysx