I create as I speak.
Each day you can journey from your Alpha (it begins with you) to your Omega, which in the teachings of Pierre Teilhard de Chardin, is the point within each of us where our inner spiritual nature meets our outer worldly nature.
It is with this thought I bring to you daily dose of affirmations for your mind and soul. An affirmation a day, keeps the therapist away!!! Here are your affirmations for today :
– Difficult times allow me to appreciate the good times.
– I forgive those who have hurt me.
– I’m in charge of my life and no one will dictate my path besides me.
– I’m doing my best and that is enough.
– I have the power to create change.
– I know exactly what to do to achieve success.
– I choose to be proud of myself
Have a great day ahead.
“Resilience” is now PUBLISHED!!!! Knowing yourself, your thought patterns, emotional reactions, and go-to behaviours, is the foundation of good mental and emotional health. This book will teach you when to step back, take a break, and make a change. It will share suggestions on how to let go of the old, unhelpful assumptions and take the leap. Any purchases or KDP reads will be greatly appreciated. If you like my books, do leave a review. Here’s my author page on Amazon – https://a.co/d/5Rr2D4n
2 Comments Add yours
Lately, I’ve been reminded of the need to put forgiveness into actions. It helps to pull me through difficult times.
LikeLiked by 2 people
Yes it’s a good reminder indeed
LikeLiked by 1 person